Sunday, February 22, 2015

Welcome!


Hello! Welcome to my blog! I am a mother of 5 crazy kids. 3 biological and 2 stepchildren. We have a crazy household with all of these kiddos, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and all of the kids my kids drag home. 
  My husband is a carpenter. He works out of town all week and comes home on the weekends . There is never much quiet time or alone time together because we spend the weekends trying to run errands and catch up on household projects as well as squeezing in fun family activities.
   I am a Stay At Home Mom. Partially by choice, but, mostly because I have an autoimmune disease that makes it hard for me hold a traditional job. So, instead, I have taken to couponing, sweepstakes, and product testing. It may not be cash money, but, I have been able to supplement our household with products where we would have spent money.
     
  My life is crazy, chaotic, full of surprises , and just all around WONDERFUL! There is never a week that goes by that Murphy's Law doesn't apply, but we have learned to be very resourceful. My life is complicated with a fork in every road but we manage to maneuver all the twists and turns almost unscathed, usually much to my surprise. 
    
      I decided to start this blog for a few reasons. #1. I have a lot to say! I always have. Ha! Boy can I talk, or, so I've heard! #2. It's a great stress reliever. Writing has always calmed me down. It gives me that place of calm we all seek after a long day. It's my cozy blanket and warm cup of tea, so to speak. #3. I am a plethora of useful information. While bobbing and weaving through the obstacles that have been thrown my way in this life, I have learned some very valuable lessons on getting by in a pinch. I really want to share my knowledge with you all. I believe that is part of the big picture. We are here to share. And love one another. To LIVE life and to laugh and laugh and laugh. 

     The name of my blog is after my son Kieran. He is the baby. Had he been the first, he may have been the last. He kept us so busy that we have stories that would scare even the most veteraned parent. His nickname has always been Mookie, and as a toddler he earned the nickname Monster from his Grandpa Terry. 


This is one of my favorite pieces of evidence I have collected to prepare my future daughter in law what she has in store!  Haha! Like all of our children, we love him dearly. Life would certainly be a lot less colorful without our baby boy. He sure gives me plenty to blog about! 

Well, I guess that is about it for introductions. I could spend all day filling in blanks and painting a picture of who I am and what kind of family we are, but, you are here to read a blog, not a novel!  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy getting to know me and reading all of the craziness that is sure to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment