Saturday, March 7, 2015

Such a Newb!

I am trying to figure out this blogging thing, thanks for bearing with me. I know how to talk, I know how to write, but trying to figure out how to design my blog is something I am working on. It has been a busy week in this household. We had a case of strep, oddly, just one. Thankfully. But, I am kind of surprised no one else got it. But, poor Aiden missed another 4 days of school. He has severe Asthma, so, when he gets sick it always hits him hard and fast and moves to the lungs  and it can be pretty scary at times. But, he is feeling better now, so we can ALL breath a little easier.
 
My daughter's Great Grandmother on her Dad's side passed away as well. She was 90, but, it does not make that any easier. She was a wonderful woman. But, at least she is pain free and with her husband now.
We also had some pretty cool stuff happen. I do sweepstakes. It used to be a part time hobby, but, now it's pretty serious. I devote a good amount of time to this and have now gotten into product testing and reviews as well. It is so much fun, but, it is a full time job.
   I know a lot of my friends are curious about what I do, and, my blog will be full of great information about what I do and how I got started.
       We made an office for me last week. I was so excited to have some private space to work. That has kind of blown up in my face!

I still have a lot of work to do in the office so it is fully functional and they are already infiltrating! 
We did have a good week for Sweepstakes. Some of our prizes arrived!
Our "Awesome Pack" Prize!


It was FULL of goodies!


  I also got my prize from Deep Steep . I won Sugar Cane Foot Scrub and Foot Cream! They are Candy-Mint scented. They smell amazing. I haven't had time to test them out yet. Hopefully I can this weekend. My feet could use some TLC.
We also got a ton of test products. I have to figure out a solution to all of the boxes in my house! Fed Ex and UPS are at my house almost daily anymore. 
   We also got notified that we won a really nice pair of headphones, a craft project from Crafts Direct, and a new pair of Vans! 
    So, all in all it was an amazing week as far as Sweeps and product reviews went. And with Aiden feeling better, I couldn't ask for anything more. Now to figure out how to get blue nail polish out of my new chair!


No comments:

Post a Comment