Tuesday, May 19, 2015

First Vlog About my Neurological Illness

Hey everyone! I have been hesitant to do this, but, I think it will be a good way for me to keep record, it will help people understand invisible illnesses and relate to those with them, possibly help someone, and also be therapeutic for me to talk about it. Anyhow, I suffer from multiple health conditions that are neurologic and I am in the process of trying to figure out what is going on. A lot has come from being ill. It started about 11 years ago with random crazy symptoms that would come out of nowhere. It slowly progressed, year by year, but the last 2 have been insane. Our family has gone through a lot because of this. I had to stop working and I am now disabled because of it. That is actually how I began reviewing. I have found more ways to cut corners to make ends meet than I can even believe. Sometimes I truly amaze myself. I don't mean that bragging. It is just awesome that you can become so resourceful when you have to. Without ever breaking the law. There are ways to get by on virtually nothing, but, you have to use your brain. The end of this video gets interrupted by Sam Dog barking, but, I didn't feel much like editing. I had an EEG earlier and was feeling a bit drained. I want this blog to represent my life, all different parts of it From just random crazy family moments , parenting topics, living with my illness, arts & crafts, and reviews of products I love. I don't really know what I am doing yet, but, I am just doing it, so, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment