Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea

When I think of Dandelions, I think of childhood. My years of playing "Mama head a baby and it's head popped off" or thinking a bouquet of dandelions was the most beautiful thing and bringing them to my less than enthusiastic mother. She had us dig them up by the root to get them out of our yard. I always thought it was a waste. If I only knew the benefits of Dandelion then, I would have known just how right I was. Some benefits of Dandelion are: Immune system booster, Diabetes, Inflammation, Kidney health, Liver health, Protects against cancer, High blood pressure,Digestive aid and more! I lived in an area for a while where the land was untreated so I did not have to worry about pesticides. I was able to make my own tea. I was amazed and how well I felt drinking it. It has a decent flavor, but, is a bit bland. I add stevia to sweeten it and it tastes wonderful. However, I have since moved and I do not trust that the land here is pure. I was offered a 5 pack of Dandelion tea for free in exchange for a review and I was super excited! Not only can I get the great benefits at a decent price, but, I can drink it all year round.
I have some medical conditions that cause me a lot of inflamation that can be quite painful. The Dandelion Root Tea is great at reducing my pain. I honestly just feel better all the way around when I drink about 3 cups a day. This is amazing for good health. I would suggest adding it to your daily routine if you struggle with any of the issues I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment